Start working together better with Microsoft Office 2016
Microsoft Office 2016 launched on September 22, and the best way to get it is with an Office 365 subscription. A Microsoft Office 365 subscription allows you to keep your apps up-to-date and use them across devices.
Microsoft set out to make collaboration easier andmore fluid by building a suite of integrated apps and services designed to remove the barriers that limit progress and empower teams to do and achieve more. Collaboration is the way we get things done in the workplace.
Office 2016 delivers experiences built for teamwork, such as:
- Skype for Business in-app integration is now available across the rich client apps, allowing you to IM, screen share, talk or video chat right in your docs.
- Real-time co-authoring in Word, which lets you see what others are writing as it happens.
- Keep teams connected with Office 365 Groups, which allow individuals to easily self-form public or private teams with a shared inbox, calendar, file repository, and notebook.
Here are some new features in Office 2016 that might make you more productive:
- Outlook 2016 provides the smartest inbox yet, delivering lightning fast search, removing low priority mail automatically, and making sure everyone on the To: line has the right access with cloud-based attachments.
- Tell Me helps me easily and quickly find the right Office feature or command, and Smart Lookup bring insights from the web right into my documents.
- Excel 2016 now includes integrated publishing to Power BI and new modern chart-types to help me make the most of my data.
“RELX employees are highly mobile – working from laptops, tablets and phones. The ability to use Office 2016 across all of our devices, whether they are Windows, iOS, or Android, keeps employees productive and engaged.”
– Chris Haaker, Director, Global End User Computing, RELX Group, Inc.