OneDrive for Business, as part of the Microsoft Office 365 offering, stands out from other storage offerings because it gives you:
- Security Features you can use to help protect sensitive information and comply with industry-standard regulations.*
- All-cloud, on-premises, or hybrid-cloud options so you can store and access your files virtually anytime, anywhere.
- Seamless use of Microsoft tools to view, edit, sync, and share documents.
- Peace of mind in knowing that your employees’ files are separate from public data.
- Minimized need for third-party software by gaining access to built-in features such as multiuse co-authoring, full text search and eDiscovery.
- More space for your data with 1 TB of personal storage per user.**
*Learn more about industry standards on the Office 365 Trust Center.
**1 TB storage plans have been announced and are currently rolling out to customers over the next few months.